Each year we have the pleasure of presenting a webinar to the American Marketing Association. Last week we delivered a session on “Customer Insight Communities to Support Real-Time Decision Making”. In particular, we covered:
- What insight communities are and how they can be designed and used to gather valuable and timely insights.
- Innovative ways to engage customers using insight communities.
- How qualitative research communities can be applied to business applications.
- Example case studies to illustrate successful insight communities.
If you missed the session or would like another chance to watch it, we’ve provided a copy of the video below. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or to schedule a private demo and trial account.
Current Language Capabilities
As Recollective’s global customer base expands and the range of geographic locations for project gets ever more varied, we’re asked to support more and more languages. Earlier this year we announced full support for Russian, Japanese and Romanian in Recollective.
This increases the list of supported languages to 11! That means you can now program and manage a Recollective study in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Japanese or Romanian.
Any languages can be combined together in a site or even within a single study (particularly useful for studies that engage with multi-lingual participants). Languages are supported on both mobile and desktop, for all account types and will auto-detect to make the user experience as simple as possible.
Online Payment Portal
Another operational improvement we’ve implemented recently is to provide an online portal for customers to pay their USD or CAD invoices by credit card. At the moment, the card types accepted include:
- U.S. businesses – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
- Australian, Canadian, and European businesses – Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
To login, you only need your email address and invoice number. A payment receipt will be emailed to you to confirm the transaction and of course, everything is not only secured by SSL but we don’t store your credit card information.
To pay by credit card, simply go to https://recollective.com/portal/payment
We hope the new languages and easy payment mechanism is helpful and we look forward to helping you with your next Recollective project!