We recently released a new software update to Recollective with many new features and improvements (along with a variety of solved defects). Here’s what we’ve been up to:
- Self-Help Guide
- “File Card” for Home Page
- Activity Responses: Filtering and Emailing
- Email Broadcast Filters
- New Site Administration Features
- Improved Notification Listing
- Other Important Changes to Note
- Usability Improvements
New Self-Help Guide
- The missing Recollective manual is here! Get help quickly with a new Self-Help Guide embedded directly within Recollective.
- A new help icon now appears in the lower right corner of all pages to Analysts and Moderators (it will not appear to Clients or Participants).
- The guide includes rapid keyword searching to help you find relevant articles.
- Dozens of help articles exist already but we’ll be continuously expanding it.
- The guide appears alongside our existing support system, a new feature request form and a live list of recent updates from our blog.