We’re improving Recollective on a daily basis and have small updates going out weekly. We’re also hard at work on bigger features that we aim to release every 2 to 3 months.
The most recent update to Recollective started rolling out mid-October and it introduced a major new task type we call “Fill the Blanks“.
“Fill the Blanks” Task Type
This new task type allows you to create a template response for your participants whereby they need only complete the questions or “blank spaces” you define.
Relative to the task types already available in Recollective, Fill the Blanks has some unique advantages:
- Free-form structure maximizes flexibility
- Efficient to setup and complete due to density of questions on a single page
- Allows for greater guidance and consistency in responses
The task type can be used a number of ways:
- Qualitative research via projective and storytelling techniques
- Quantitative research via short surveys
- Basic data collection via online forms