As always, IIeX was a great experience for the entire Recollective team and for me, personally. We made some great connections, learned a lot and participated in collaborative problem solving.
Part of the experience for us was hosting a roundtable with people who participate in marketing research studies. We did this to further our ongoing conversation about what our industry is like for them. Our goal is to create a more open dialogue between our side of the industry and theirs; the hope being that we can work towards some foundational shifts in our thinking and find some solutions to our shared problems with quality and trust.
First, as a reminder, this wouldn’t have been possible without the help and support of our industry. I’d like to give a personal thank you to:
- Jason Horine with Schlesinger Associates
- Dennis Meng with User Interviews
- Scotty Greenberg with Tango Card
- J.R. Venza from Critical Mix
- Chris Stephenson from Prodege MR
- Tom Anderson with Odin Text Analytics
- Gabrielle Ferdman and Roger Mendez with Propeller Insights
- And the entire Cross Tabs team.
While Jessica Broome and I conceptualized and brought this to life we never would have been able to do this without help… lots and lots of help!