There were a number of small improvements that we weren't able to squeeze into the main release this month, so instead they were all pushed live over the weekend. Here's a quick summary of what's changed.
- New stream filtering options to highlight comments and ratings by a profiled user
Photo Task Type
After splitting the old Text / Photo task type a few releases ago, we've had feedback from some customers that they want to see it back. So, to help any die-hards out there, we've improved the new Photo Task Type.
- New option attached to Additional Commentary to "Place above photos" which enables text to be captured before photos are uploaded.
- Text responses appear above photos on the response view and stream
- Code Book now offers an option to "Export to Excel" in its footer. It creates one tab for "Active" and another for "Archive")
- Hovering over codes shows a PowerTip with the long name of the code and it's description
- With custom CSS (Ramius can apply on request), code lists can be transformed into a single column instead of two columns
The next release is planned for the start of September. If you have any feedback on anything in this or other releases, please give us a call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.